WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Chexy22Tribute - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Chexy22Tribute > Topics

Subject: Happy 26th
Replies: 0 Views: 468

mdg143 16.12.13 - 10:14pm
So it's been just over 2 yrs now. Today would have been ur 26th Bday. I wish u were here to celebrate. After all this time, it still doesn't seem real. I feel like at any time I'll get a msg from u. Never happens. I'm still heart broken and u still remain my best friend. Even if ur not here physically to respond, I still talk to u on a regular basis. I wish so much at times, when havin a bad day, that I could hear u tell me that everything will work out and be ok, the same way u use to encourage me to keep goin. I still believe the world lost and amazing person. Those who didn't know u, missed out on a great friend and a strong willed woman. Those who were blessed to know u, miss you and love you just as much now as we did when u were on this physical earth. U still remain in our hearts Tabatha Blake Stephens. That will never change. At any rate... happy 26th Blake. Ur greatly missed and loved. And btw... even tho u have God's powers behind u... my d*ck is still bigger!!! Lol I love you Blake. *

* Chexy22Tribute Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Chexy22Tribute

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search